ICJA will award three $750.00 scholarships (one to each of the three regions unless does not meet criteria and/or no applications from a region) to ICJA members who meet the following criteria:
- Hold membership for at least one year; Priority given to length of membership and involvement in ICJA.
- Employed in the criminal justice, or related field; and/or a full time student majoring in an area that may enhance their career in the criminal justice field.
Candidate must submit the following items along with their scholarship application:
- A copy of college transcript; Actively in school Fall 2019 or Winter 2019/2020;
- A letter from the office of school registrar concerning enrollment verification, and cost per credit hour.
- A 500 word essay expressing why you should receive the scholarship and your philosophy on criminal justice in Indiana.
- Upon receiving award, write an article for The Comment
If can not open link, go to Events tab and click on Events and click on Annual State Fall Conference and scroll down to Scholarship Application.
Submit full application and accompanying documents by mail or email to:
Miami Correctional Facility, Staff
3038 W. 850 S.
Bumker Hill, Indiana 46914